Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: luxuries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture I: Cosmic Forces in Man
- times about disarmament and other ‘luxuries’ of the kind — for
- luxuries they are, and nothing more — it will amount to no more
- Title: Social Future: Lecture V: The Cooperation of the Spiritual, Political and Economic Departments of Life
- consume various things which are really only luxuries. He points out
- the role played by what he considers luxuries in the life of society
- to impose high taxes on luxuries; so high, indeed, that people would
- that if luxuries were taxed in this way, they would decrease, and the
- Title: Spiritual Science and Medicine -- Lecture XIII
- luxuries, but not, as yet, as therapeutic remedies in the accepted
- Title: The Social Question: Lecture VI: What Significance does Work have for the Modern Proletarian?
- While the ruling classes were amassing their luxuries, which
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture II
- luxuries, such as coffee and tea, of the effects of which we
- Title: Oswald Spengler: Lecture II: Oswald Spengler - I
- luxuries of life — but one should cease to speak about
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: