Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lyre
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Four Sacrifices of Christ
- lyre, sounding upon it harmoniously the tones of the human soul!
- Title: Eleven kölcsönhatás élők és holtak között
- helyreállíthatja az eleven kölcsönhatást, az érintkezést a
- termést, amelyre a halál és az új születés közötti időben
- Title: Seventh Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- bridge, by which your own inner “lyre of Apollo” finds
- localized — localized namely in this “lyre of
- Title: Arts and Their Mission: Lecture III
- who knew a great deal about these matters, meant by the lyre of Apollo.
- the body, is the lyre of Apollo. Upon these nerve fibers the soul-spirit
- Title: Arts and Their Mission: Lecture VII
- Title: Kingdom of Childhood: Lecture 6
- by way of nerves, as playing on a lyre. Importance of Singing. Child's
- upon the spinal column. Our nerves are really a kind of lyre, a
- Title: Poetry/Speech: Lecture IV: Poetry and the Art of Speech
- thy lyre, even as the forest is:
- Title: Poetry/Speech: Lecture VI: Speech-Formation and Poetic Form
- Apollo’s lyre, meaning man himself as a work of art: a
- Title: Poetry/Speech: Lecture VIII: The Interaction of Breathing and Blood-Circulation
- the breathing-process, and in his lyre the actual functioning of
- ‘lyre’ of the blood-circulation – when we recede
- like Apollo playing on his lyre. The bodily-corporeal nature of man
- Title: Spiritual Ground: Lecture IV: Body Viewed from the Spirit
- becomes a lyre, the inner man becomes a violin. His whole rhythmic
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture I: Supersensible Influences in Old Persian, Egyptian, and Greek Time
- Apollo's lyre were tuned in accordance with what could be observed of
- mirrored in the tuning of the strings of Apollo's lyre.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture II: The Education of Man through Modern Intellectualism, -or- Chartres and the Mysteries of the Templars
- speak of the lyre of Apollo, we can picture its strings being according
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- lyre. The Greeks had a significant image for this the lyre of
- Apollo. We need only think of it as transposed. The lyre is the brain,
- plays on the cosmic-lyre, on the mighty work of art that the cosmos
- mean much more than can be expounded by the intellect. This lyre was
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 8
- Osiris-Apollo played on the human lyre, the mid-part, the hip-region,
- Title: Anthroposophy Introduction: Lecture IV: Meditation and Inspiration
- only the upper rebound is in consciousness. This is the lyre of Apollo,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: