Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moon-beings
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution/Aspect: Lecture 6: The Inner Aspect of the Earth-embodiment of the Earth
- ancient Moon-Beings pressed through to the Higher Entities but was
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture IX: Evolution of the Earth
- times there had been these Moon-beings who breathed fire.
- Title: Significant Facts: Lecture II: Ancient Occult Magic. The Ahasver Mystery.
- from the knowledge that the incarnating Moon-Beings were united with
- figures of Moon-Beings incarnated in human bodies. But in Tibet this
- Title: Lecture IV: The Sun-Initiation of the Druid Priest and His Moon-Science
- through the Sun-Initiation and the knowledge of the Moon-beings that
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- forming a kind of pulpy plant-mass. The Moon-beings went about on a
- time. And from those ancient Moon-beings, which have been described as
- Title: Richard Wagner: Lecture II
- Some of the Moon-beings remained behind upon the Moon-stage of
- Title: Inner Realities: Lecture 5: The Inner Aspect of the Earth-embodiment of the Earth
- the ancient Moon-Beings pressed up to the higher Beings but was not
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture I: Supersensible Influences in Old Persian, Egyptian, and Greek Time
- Moon-Beings. It was these Moon-Beings who, in the times of which I am
- spiritual Moon-Beings to activity within them.
- possible to reckon with the fact that these spiritual Moon-Beings
- be able to utilise the forces of these Moon-Beings in their own
- had developed the art of conversing with the Moon-Beings breathed in by
- consciousness, and of causing these Moon-Beings to inculcate something
- very definite into humanity. Inasmuch as the Moon-Beings, via the
- use of the power of the Moon-Beings in the guidance of mankind. If I am
- Moon-Beings, I will say the following: When an Initiate of the
- Egypto-Chaldean epoch approached one of these Moon-Beings with the
- hours of night-consciousness by way of the Moon-Beings, for this would
- Moon-Beings who were to be their helpers in the guidance of humanity,
- Moon-Beings who passed into the bodies of men via the inbreathing. Now,
- however, the Moon-Beings were saying: There is no dwelling-place for us
- dwelling places might be provided on earth for the Moon-Beings. For
- for the Luciferic Moon-Beings. By peopling the burial places with
- the Luciferic Moon-Beings. In earlier lectures I have spoken from a
- mummies became the dwelling places of the Moon-Beings. Standing with
- Moon-Beings in the dwelling places that had thus been provided for
- them, and by this means he became aware of what these Moon-Beings were
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture II: The Education of Man through Modern Intellectualism, -or- Chartres and the Mysteries of the Templars
- manifest, externally, in the Moon and its light. Certain Moon-Beings,
- to the Moon-Beings who in the epochs of ancient India and ancient
- elementary Earth-Spirits in contrast both to the Moon-Beings who lived
- Moon-Beings who, having become homeless, were obliged to find dwelling
- the Moon-Beings who had become homeless, so it is our task now to help
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture III: The Revelation of the Spiritual World in Old Indian Culture, -or- Old Egypt
- receive from the Moon-Beings indwelling the mummies, enlightenment upon
- Moon-Beings in the mummies. And yet in this very domain the Egyptians
- Moon-Beings were able to communicate secrets of nature to the human
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture IV: The Egyptian Mysteries, Indian Yoga and Egyptian Mummy Cult
- Moon-Beings. These spiritual Beings who would otherwise have wandered
- Title: Man/World of Stars: Lecture III: Man's Relation to the World of the Stars
- the Moon-beings, as I will call them, have helpers. These
- helpers belong to Mercury and Venus, just as the Moon-beings
- the Moon-beings form a kind of trinity. The so-called regular
- true Venus, Mercury and Moon-beings protect themselves against
- Moon-beings work upon man in exactly the opposite way.
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Easter: Lecture III: The Secret of the Moon
- engendered in the Moon by the act of the Moon-beings in observing the
- ability of the Moon-beings to behold Mars, the capacity for
- out what the Moon-beings observed when questioning Mars, and then
- Moon-beings turn to Mercury, then speech becomes eurythmy. In other
- words, if we transform the Moon-beings' Mars experiences into their
- in man the capacity for wisdom derives from the Moon-beings'
- acquired by the Moon-beings' observation of Saturn.
- with the Moon-beings who observed
- ritual to the Moon-beings.
- because he had been united with the Moon-beings he had looked
- Title: Easter Festival: Lecture III: The Secret of the Moon
- of such Mysteries were aware that the moon-beings acted
- moon-beings' observation of the planets. People were to
- because the moon-beings can look toward Mars, we receive
- because the moon-beings can observe Mercury, our etheric
- explore the mysteries of speech by asking the moon-beings about
- we transform the Mars experiences of the moon-beings into their
- the moon-beings' experiences of Jupiter. Our ability to love
- by what the moon-beings learn from observing Saturn. And in
- not directly, but by uniting themselves with the moon-beings
- moon-beings a visit through initiation. Initiates were
- moon-beings, they could gaze out into the solar system and
- Title: Easter Festival: Lecture IV: Decline of the Mystery System and the Rise of Freedom, I-A-O is Man, Aristotle's Categories
- the moon. I also indicated that moon-beings observe the
- Title: Festival of Easter: Lecture 3: The Secret of the Moon
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 6
- if we should observe the astral nature of the individual moon-beings
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- time were able to let wisdom trickle into the Moon-beings were in fact
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture IV: The Outer Manifestations of Spiritual Beings in the Elements. Their connection with Man. Cosmic partitions. The Myth of Osiris.
- Evolution went on the earth-beings and the moon-beings had separated.
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture V: The sacrifice of the substance by the Thrones, Kyriotetes, Dynami's, and Exusiai. Jehovah and the Elohim, and their co-operative activity in the stages of human Development.
- clearly understand that all these Moon-beings were the forerunners of
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture VIII: Mans connection with the various planetary bodies. The earth's mission.
- wisdom was instilled into Moon-beings, so one day, when our earth
- Title: Anthroposophy Introduction: Lecture III: The Transition from Ordinary Knowledge to the Science of Initiation
- moon-beings, we do meet them in our pre-earthly life, in the life between
- Title: Gospel of Matthew: Lecture III
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: