Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: optics
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Concerning Electricity
- the world of sound, that is to say, in the spheres of optics and
- Title: Lecture: On the Occasion of Goethe's Birthday
- with optics and physical science in their wider scope.
- Title: Problem of Faust: Lecture IX: Goethe's Life of the Soul from the Standpoint of Spiritual Science
- optics, and accepted it as one does as a matter of course
- wishing to apply this optics, this theory of colors, in order
- Title: Fourth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- can observe through the whole range of so-called optics or Theory of
- Title: Sixth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture IX
- as a basis the ordinary presentation of optics in the physic books and
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture XI
- be built, applicable to heat and optics.
- Title: Spiritual Hierarchies: Lecture 8
- optics of modern times. But it is a fact. Modern physics does not
- Title: Fundamentals of Anthroposophical Medicine: Lecture IV
- in the eye lies in the domain of pure optics. A great deal in
- Title: Anthroposophical Approach to Medicine: Lecture IV
- optics. A great deal in the eye can be beautifully depicted if one
- Title: Kingdom of Childhood: Questions and Answers
- all that we find in optics, for example, where people are eternally
- Title: Anthroposophy Science: Lecture I
- we have in the field of optics and light theory, where every
- geometric optics, full of rules. If one uses just a little
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- Optics, we find also explanations of the colour of solids worthy of the
- modern physical Optics. The element of colour is fluctuating, and the
- Title: Where/How/Spirit: Lecture V: Bible and Wisdom II
- themselves, the three evangelists, the Synoptics, describe an
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- exists in its newest phase, where optics and electrodynamics
- Title: Answers to Big Questions: Lecture XV: What Has Astronomy to Say about the Origin of the World?
- share of the development of optics, Biot (Jean-Baptiste B.,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture XII: The Nature of the Virgin Sophia and of the Holy Spirit
- And if people, at present, speak of the Synoptics —
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- to create not a science of optics but a theory of color. We
- Title: Man/Symphony: Lecture V: Butterflies, Birds and Bats
- expert in optics. What streams down to earth from other worlds of the
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture XX: The Divinity Faculty and Theosophy
- the three Synoptics who can be reconciled; one has to consider the St.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: