Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: peach
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 6
- what we take from the apple- or the peach-tree—the fleshy fruit
- Title: The Sources of Artistic Imagination and the Sources of Supersensible Knowledge
- problem for every thoughtful mind, namely, peach-colour, the
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture I: The Being of Man
- than young peach blossom. We never see an etheric body if we “suggest
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture VIII
- is not green but the peach-blossom color, and the other colors proceed
- similar to the peach blossom and there are two nuances between. On the
- other side there are two nuances between peach blossom and red. You
- upper five colors (peach blossom and the two shades on each side)
- as I did the color spectrum with the peach blossom color? We will
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture IX
- green below and peach-blossom above, and ranged between these the
- larger, the peach blossom disappears above and the spectrum extends on
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture X
- peach blossom which is also a middle color when we make a dark
- spectrum. Thus we have green, blue, violet extending to peach blossom.
- is the peach blossom color.
- peach blossom of the color spectrum? The idea that arises naturally
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture XI
- peach blossom here, here violet and here red with the other shades
- often said, by making the circle larger and larger, so that the peach
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture XII
- has been opened out. Furthermore, the complete spectrum has the peach
- to discovery of the peach blossom color is thus a doubly complicated
- Title: Lecture: Rosicrucian Esotericism: Lecture III: The Nature and Being of Man
- of the blossom of a young peach tree. Everything in the etheric body
- Title: Arts and Their Mission: Lecture VII
- is that of fresh peach blossoms in spring. No other color in nature
- to expression in this peach-blossom-like color; and in it we can learn
- lies the healthy vital peach-blossom flesh-tint. And just as we sense
- in green the dead image of life, so we can feel in the peach-blossom
- the peach-blossom-like shade.
- experience green as the dead image of life; peach-blossom color, human
- — it stops at “living.” Peach-blossom color, flesh-color,
- peach-blossom tones, his pale-whitish color when his spirit plunges
- Title: Arts and Their Mission: Lecture VIII
- fresh peach-blossom color, we have the living image of the soul. If
- that reason I cannot furnish conceptual proof that green, peach-blossom,
- gentlest shadow; black the heaviest. Green and peach-blossom are images
- gleam of revelation upon the image colors, peach-blossom, green, black
- Title: Lecture: (On) Apocalyptic Writings - I
- color of this double is more or less that of peach
- Title: Colour: Part One: Colour-Experience (Erlebnis)
- first we will introduce red; into the second, peach-blossom colour;
- peach-blossom colour, or blue forms are pictured in the green. It is
- peach-blossom colour — which would approximate human
- peach-blossom colour or blue figures are passing; in each of the three
- The second example is harmonious. The peach-blossom coloured figures
- not trouble us. Our sensation tells us that these peach-blossom
- Let us now take peach-blossom colour. More exactly, let us call it the
- select the lifeless peach-blossom colour for that which appears as
- we have the living. Thus peach-blossom colour represents the living
- peach-blossom-like flesh-colour of man. In the case of animals we do
- Peach-blossom colour represents the living image of the Soul.
- peach-blossom colour, the image of the soul; white, the image of the
- the lifeless image of life; Peach-blossom colour is the living image of
- White, Green and Peach-blossom colour, while always the previous word
- Peach-blossom colour is the living image of the Soul; White is the
- to green, to peach-blossom colour, white. As truly as I can ascend from
- peach-blossom colour, white. As truly as Constantine, Ferdinand, Felix,
- psychic, peach-blossom colour; and the image of the spirit is white.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Luminous and Pictorial Nature of Colours
- peach-blossom colour; and in such a manner that we were able to say:
- we saw, you get the image of peach-colour. If the shadow-thrower is the
- picture-character: black, white, green, peach-colour.
- You see, we cannot look for the peach-colour as we looked for the
- into which I let the red shine, get peach-colour.
- peach-colour you have (as I explained yesterday, in my sense) only in a
- colour — peach-colour. We get peach-colour and green, therefore, in
- But just imagine this is the case of peach-colour. It does not agree
- with our artistic sense. Peach-colour can be represented really only as
- character; whereby green allows itself to be defined, lilac and peach
- from peach-colour, in which it is, you remember, incorporated as an
- illuminant. Take the two shades side by side, red and peach-colour.
- peach-colour. That wants to split up, to spread. It is a nice
- difference between red and peach-colour. Peach-colour wants to
- itself. Lilac, peach-colour, flesh-colour, do not really assert
- to escape. That is the difference between this colour, peach, which we
- Yesterday we found the four colours: black, white, peach-colour and
- each other when we produced peach-colour. Black and white are
- Peach-colour we must also leave; it disappears of its own accord, we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Colour: Part One: The Phenomenon of Colour in Material Nature
- got black, white, green and peach-colour as images, and from
- produces thereby peach-colour. We saw how the spiritual forms its image
- for this reason no more regarded as colours. Peach-colour, we have seen,
- What do the colours black, white, green and peach allow to inanimate
- green and peach-colour, inner illumination, that is, luster-character.
- Title: Colour: Part Two: Thought and Will as Light and Darkness
- stimulates him and makes his mouth water to think peaches are going to
- grow out of the peach-blossom. He turns from light-nature to light.
- said, peach-coloured. And that is the colour which appears here when the
- peach-colour, and has the green opposite; one has on the one hand the
- reddish-yellow. But because one is inside the peach-colour, because one
- experience, and therefore one overlooks the peach-colour and sees only
- peach-colour, and so sees the coloured world only from blue to red and
- Title: Colour: Part Three: Colours as Revelations of the Psychic in the World
- peach-blossom in spring. No other colour in nature is like it. But we
- peach-coloured time. We learn from the flesh-colour to know the living
- suggestion of peach. And as we feel in the plant's green the lifeless
- forms the human skin into the image of peach or flesh-colour.
- life, peach and flesh-colour as the living image of the soul, white as
- Peach and flesh-colour = living image of the soul. I stopped at the
- by means of some concept-illustration, how green, peach-colour, white
- peach-colour are images, that is, self-contained surfaces, which give
- Title: Spiritual Teachings of Soul/World: Course IV - Lecture II: Theosophy and Somnambulism
- much. It has a very luminous colour which resembles the colour of peach-blossoms.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture III: The Elemental World and the Heaven World. Waking Life, Sleep and Death.
- peach-blossom in Spring. It is fluidic life and it pervades the whole
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture VII: The Great Initiates
- can only be compared with the color of the young peach blossom. It is
- Title: Astronomy Course: Lecture IX
- peach-blossom in the middle and then again red on the one
- point where the peach-blossom appears to be the same point as
- Title: Young Doctors Course: Lecture VI
- how you can crush a cherry pit, or a peach pit, by biting it.
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture II: The Nature of the Human Being
- the colour of the peach-blossom. You find such an etheric duplicate
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture VII: The Spirit-land
- compared with the colours of the peach-blossom. In this all-encompassing
- Title: Origin and Destination of Humanity: Lecture XVI: The Great Initiates
- colour of the young peach-blossom. It is no colour which is included
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 1: The Being of Man
- lilac-blue if you imagine the colour of the peach-blossom; yet even
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: