Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perpetuum
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture VIII
- mechanical theory of heat as follows: A perpetuum mobile of the
- transformation could exist, this would be a perpetuum mobile of the
- second type. But, says he, a perpetuum mobile of the second type is
- A perpetuum mobile of the first type is an impossibility.
- Hartmann are really postulated as their foundation. A perpetuum mobile
- a perpetuum mobile of the first type is impossible
- thing. There is no perpetuum mobile of the first type.
- perpetuum mobile. But the perpetuum mobile does not arise because the
- there is always present the tendency for a perpetuum mobile to arise.
- wherever the tendency arises to form a perpetuum mobile, the opposite
- through. The latter starts from the proposition: a perpetuum mobile is
- has to be stated thus: a perpetuum mobile is always striving to arise.
- to form a perpetuum mobile and the hindrance to its formation by the
- great whole in which the perpetuum mobile seeks to arise. The form of
- perpetuum mobile. It might be better understood in some quarters if,
- instead of perpetuum mobile, I spoke of a self-contained unit,
- For this manner of thinking it is quite easy to consider the perpetuum
- instant the perpetuum mobile strives to establish itself in any given
- an expression from the realm of morals, and does not let the perpetuum
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture XI
- important law of the modern physics of heat a perpetuum mobile
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture XIII
- second law of thermodynamics: a perpetuum mobile of the second type is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: