Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pralaya
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Concerning the Origin and Nature of the Finnish Nation
- and then passed over, as it were, into a pralaya, in
- Title: Mission of Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 8
- and Moon, when it emerges again from pralaya, when the kingdoms of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- and void comes forth again out of Pralaya where the kingdoms of
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture IX: Evolution of the Earth
- period has always been called Pralaya, and the period of incorporation,
- stages into the darkness of Pralaya. A metamorphosis such as this, from
- Saturn vanished into Pralaya, and reappeared as Sun, and with it from
- the darkness of Pralaya came man, the ancient inhabitant of the Universe.
- its limit in the seven Rounds, it disappeared into the darkness of Pralaya,
- and finally disappeared as one body into Pralaya.
- Pralaya, the Moon reappeared as Earth. In the first Round the whole
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture X: Progress of Mankind Up To Atlantean Times
- out of the darkness of Pralaya, it did not emerge alone; it was at first
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture X
- disappears altogether out of these conditions into a shorter Pralaya.
- Arupic condition of the Fifth Round the earth goes through a Pralaya.
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XIV
- Pralaya. Outwardly there is nothing whatever, but all the forces which
- of them. So in Pralaya mankind as a whole remembers all experiences in
- form (Globes), a state of Pralaya that comes about when everything is
- initiate is in the Pralaya between two Rounds when he raises himself
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXIII
- passed over in the seed condition, went through a Pralaya and then
- took place: Out of the darkness of Pralaya the Sun emerged. A part of
- next Pralaya which followed the Moon evolution, the Moon fell back
- into the Sun. As one body they went through Pralaya. When the Earth
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXIV
- comes into a sleeping condition (Pralaya) and out of this emerges the
- first go through a longer Pralaya. This longer Pralaya is however not
- consciousness. The seven Rounds and the five conditions of Pralaya are
- last Moon-Round and the first Earth-Round there was a long Pralaya
- work upon it. Then everything goes into Pralaya; no mineral kingdom
- must later redeem them. After the Seventh Round and a Pralaya he will
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXVI
- Earth Globe from the darkness of Pralaya, in which everything had been
- between there were short Pralayas. Now again we have to do with the
- During the great Pralaya preceding the First Earth Round, they had
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 10: Transformation of Soul-forces and Stages in the Evolution of Physical Organs. Reading in the Akasha Chronicle.
- sets in we speak of a Pralaya. These are expressions drawn
- kind of Pralaya of this memory of ordinary consciousness,
- something corresponding to this darkening, to the Pralaya-state after
- him. Between the two states lies a Pralaya, when human development is
- state of Pralaya. When some day in the future the higher state is
- Pralaya. Man's present existence must be obliterated physically and a
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- planet after a state of twilight, after a Pralaya, a condition of
- Title: Lecture: Rosicrucian Esotericism: Lecture VI: The Configuration and Metamorphoses of Man's Physical Body
- zenith and the ebb. Thereafter, the whole planet passes through a pralaya.
- mentioned that it is important to remember. If, after pralaya, Saturn
- Title: Lecture: Rosicrucian Esotericism: Lecture VII: Evolutionary Stages of our Earth before the Lemurian Epoch
- sleep, a pralaya. This began at the time when the Moon returned again
- after pralaya, the earth, in which all the substances and beings were
- Thus after pralaya the
- Title: Spiritual Hierarchies: Lecture 3
- Pralaya, in the same way as man passes through a spiritual condition
- itself. No condition of Pralaya could have arisen for Saturn through
- action in order to dissolve Saturn so that a Pralaya, or state of
- Title: Spiritual Hierarchies: Lecture 6
- end, humanity may pass in the right manner through a Pralaya and find
- Title: Spiritual Hierarchies: Lecture 8
- through the Pralaya. After the Saturn formation had dissolved, a new
- Title: Wisdom of Man: I. The Position of Anthroposophy in Relation to Theosophy and Anthropology.
- pralaya the Earth evolution followed, during which the Sun first
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture X: Planetary Evolution II
- The theosophical expression for them is Pralaya.
- again united, reverted to one body and so entered into Pralaya. And
- Title: Lecture: Theosophic/Esoteric Cosmology: Esoteric Cosmology - 3
- slumber stage is called a Pralaya. On the other hand, the
- Pralaya, a sleeping state, occurs once more, and this is followed
- Earth during the Pralaya sleep. The Earth is not there. It is the
- such a spiritual state. When it awakens from the Pralaya sleep, it
- small Pralaya. It can then be seen by a less developed seer's eye.
- sense on the astral plane. Again a Pralaya state follows, and the
- the fourth stage. Then a short Pralaya comes again. This stage
- Pralaya and then a state only visible to the highest developed seer.
- Then follows what is invisible even to the Dangma. A long Pralaya
- natures went through a Pralaya stage again and re-appeared in the
- Then another Pralaya occurred, and then the fourth Round. That is the
- Title: Theosophy and Rosicrucianism: Lecture IX: The Earth's Passage Through its Former Planetary Conditions
- condition; it passes through a “pralaya” in
- Title: Gospel of John (Basle): Lecture III
- spiritual state a Pralaya. The period between two planetary
- came forth from Pralaya in order to pass into the Saturn
- Title: Gospel of John (Basle): Lecture IV
- darkness of Pralaya, the rudiments of the human being which
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha
- invisible existence, a state called a “Pralaya”
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture III: The Metamorphoses of the Earth.
- as a pralaya, whereas stages like Saturn, Sun,
- Title: Gospel of John: Lecture IV: The Hierarchical Beings of our Solar System and the Kingdoms of the Earth.
- through a world devachan or pralaya, and thus achieving
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture III
- or cosmic night. (This is also called a Pralaya, while the conditions
- Title: Gospel of St. John: Lecture IV
- they passed through a state of cosmic Devachan or Pralaya, and then
- Title: Gospel of Mark: Lecture 10
- “pralaya.” And not only the earth itself will be
- different in pralaya, but also the heavens belonging to the
- Title: Lecture: The Earth's Passage Through Its Former Planetary Conditions
- before it enters into a new condition; it passes through a “pralaya”
- Title: Mission/Volksseelen: Achter Vortrag
- dem Pralaya wieder heraushebt, wo die Reiche der Natur sich noch
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 4
- a planetary system, when it disappears, goes into a Pralaya, in which
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- calls this state of a cosmic body, Pralaya. Thus Saturn went through
- Then came a Pralaya, a devachanic condition, after which the whole planet
- a Pralaya, until the Moon passed over into our Earth.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- out of the Pralaya, the twilight condition which it passed through after
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- out again when they appeared on the Earth after the Pralaya. Thus there
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture V: The sacrifice of the substance by the Thrones, Kyriotetes, Dynami's, and Exusiai. Jehovah and the Elohim, and their co-operative activity in the stages of human Development.
- they all reentered the spiritual state of rest which we call Pralaya.
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture VIII: Mans connection with the various planetary bodies. The earth's mission.
- world-sleep called pralaya, and when the beings again came
- forth from pralaya, and the earth appeared, they brought with them the
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture II
- Pralayas. If we wish to have it exactly correspond to our
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture V
- Pralaya, and then came the dawning of our Earth evolution.
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture VI
- pralaya again like a plant from the seed. Thus when the
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Berlin, 5-6-1906
- through a pralaya, re-emerged, and present earth evolution
- Title: Esoteric Lesson: Berlin, 2-26-1908
- If one looks at how after a pralaya old Saturn changed into old Sun
- Title: Lecture: Reading the Pictures of the Apocalypse: Part 1: Lecture One
- pralaya, a cosmic night, and manvantara, a cosmic day, just
- the signs of the zodiac during both pralaya and manvantara;
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: