Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: refracted
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goethe's Secret Revelation: Lecture IV
- Life is not light, but the refracted colour.’
- Title: Third Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- the water. The ray is there refracted. Owing to the transition from a
- denser medium to a more tenuous, the ray is refracted away from the
- speak of rays of light being sent out and refracted and so on. And
- Title: Fifth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- through here, and, looking into it, we see it thus refracted. (The
- Title: Sixth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- “refracted”. This is how they are wont to put it: —
- find the direction in which the light will be refracted, you must
- “refracted” — in this case, towards the normal,
- surface it is again refracted — this time, away from the normal
- — refracted just enough to make it go on parallel to its
- is twice refracted — once towards the normal, a second time
- Title: Practical Course/Teachers: Lecture VIII: Education After the Twelfth - History - Physics
- refracted, how they then pass through the vitreous humour and
- the rays of light are refracted. But you are then describing
- Title: Spiritual Teachings of Soul/World: Course IV - Lecture IV: The History of Hypnotism and Somnambulism
- red circle through a prism, this hallucination appears refracted exactly according
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture X: The Three Decisions on the Path of Imaginative Cognition
- sun's rays, by the refracted rays of the sun. But one must imagine
- Title: Lecture VI: The WHITSUNTIDE Festival: Its place in the study of Karma
- light are reflected and refracted in a peculiar way so as to call forth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: