Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sexless
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Temple Legend: Lecture 18: Freemasonry and Human Evolution II
- sexlessness will again be re-established and the struggle is about
- which of the two sexes will first attain this state of sexlessness.
- of sexlessness.
- Title: Health and Illness II: Lecture IV: The Power of Intelligence as the Effect of the Sun; Beaver Lodges and Wasps Nests
- produce an army of workers for itself that are sexless and
- striving for to manipulate humans so as to produce sexless
- Well, the fact is that the sexless wasps toil away all summer.
- the sexless eggs earlier. Now she lays eggs from which, in
- sexless wasps are quite robust workers. The males turn out to
- sexless wasps die at the same time. After toiling all summer,
- they all die in the fall. The sexless and the male wasps die,
- whole cycle starts anew. So, in spring and summer only sexless
- the summer to the sun's heat and light and produces sexless
- sexless offspring. Only when winter approaches, when therefore
- produce only sexless insects under the sun's influence. Only
- develop sexual forces but produces sexless wasps instead. These
- sexless insects have in themselves the cleverness to construct
- builds it through the sexless wasps!
- however, cannot be educated to produce sexless offspring that
- Title: Theosophy and Rosicrucianism: Lecture XII: The Stages of Christian Initiation
- the sexlessness of man continued in the physical world,
- Title: Egyptian Myths: Lecture 7
- traces of sexless animals, which stood at the lowest stage of the
- centaur-man was still sexless. Sexuality appeared when the sun stood
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture II: Ancient Wisdom and the new Apocalyptic Wisdom. Temple sleep. Isis and the Madonna. Past stages of Evolution. The bestowing of the Ego. Future Powers.
- sexless self-propagating human forms was perceived as a masculine
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: