Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: solstice
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Newborn Might and Strength Everlasting
- man. When the winter solstice drew near and spring and summer approached,
- earthly winter solstice.
- Man used to see in the sun's victory during the winter solstice a symbol
- Title: Lecture: The Meaning of Easter: St. Paul and the Christ Impulse
- winter solstice, whereas the day of the Easter festival is determined by
- Title: On the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times: Lecture 2
- coinciding approximately with the Winter Solstice. Easter is
- sleep is at the time when the Summer Solstice has occurred,
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- solstice, whereas the day of the Easter festival is determined by a
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- superabundant life of summer. And at the winter solstice the pupil
- only at the time of the winter solstice, when the whole external
- when the time of the winter solstice is approaching. At the right
- Title: Signs and Symbols: Lecture 1: The Birth of the Light
- the light is born anew at the winter solstice, so in the fourth
- way the festival of the winter solstice was of necessity brought
- winter solstice. Wisdom and light first appeared to men externally,
- the winter solstice signified something different from the present
- at the winter solstice. It will also bring about in man a birth of the
- Title: Signs and Symbols: Lecture 2: The Christmas Festival as a Symbol of the Sun Victory
- the individual personal life of a man, so the winter solstice was
- this event at the winter solstice.
- Title: Lecture: The Christmas Festival: A Token of the Victory of the Sun
- the Godhead by Whom their lives were guided. The solstice was a
- Title: Lecture: The Birth of the Sun-Spirit as the Spirit of the Earth
- Thirteen Holy Nights at the time of the winter solstice. Many a seer
- darkest point of the winter solstice the soul can have vision of all
- Title: Lecture: The Revelation of the Cosmic Christ
- winter solstice, is also the time when the victorious power of the
- within the universe, was superseded at the time of the winter solstice
- wide cosmic spaces. At the time of the winter solstice man felt
- cosmos to the earth at this time of the winter solstice was a deep and
- solstice was closely connected with the Christian impulse and it was
- experience connected with this festival of the winter solstice.
- to say, more or less at the time of the winter solstice. For actually
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas-Soul: Lecture IV
- celebrate the Christmas Festival during the winter solstice. Then the
- time, during the winter solstice, I had to seek by gazing into the
- Title: Lecture: Michaelmas VII: The Creation of A Michael Festival Out Of The Spirit (Extract)
- the winter solstice, then that is the time in which the soul of
- when the winter solstice has come.
- Title: Arts and Their Mission: Lecture I
- with his whole being. When the winter solstice arrived he felt: Now
- on. For example, the festivals of the summer and winter solstices would
- Title: Lecture: The Cycle of the Year: Lecture I
- Let us first look at the Earth at the time of the winter solstice, in
- solstice; instead, the Earth reveals on her surface the reflected
- solstice; and so we see the St. John's festival placed at the time of
- Title: Lecture: The Cycle of the Year: Lecture II
- as Christmas is to the winter solstice, Easter to the spring equinox,
- and St. John's to the summer solstice.
- the Earth at the time of the winter solstice, at Christmas time, as
- the time of the winter solstice the Earth is especially receptive to
- work within the Earth at the time of the winter solstice. But with the
- Mystery, at the time of the summer solstice. Then the Earth has
- the thought of the winter solstice only because they had on the other
- the earth realm at the time of the winter solstice.
- Title: Lecture: The Cycle of the Year: Lecture IV
- summer solstice which have become our St. John's festival the
- festival at the time of the winter solstice, in the depths of winter,
- winter solstice, in the depth of winter, at Christmas time.
- Title: Lecture: The Cycle of the Year: Lecture V
- inner beholding, of the Thirteen Nights following the winter solstice.
- Title: Art/Mystery Wisdom: Lecture Four
- earth is the time of the summer solstice, midsummer. And many
- Title: Riddles of the World: Lecture X: Christmas as Symbol of the Sun's Victory
- something, one felt such a solstice in that time as something
- Title: Olaf Oesteson: The Awakening of the Earth Spirit
- over the earth, directly after the winter solstice, when
- occultists is a fact, namely that the spiritual solstice
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 1: The Immortality of the I
- upon the winter solstice, that is, at the time when the earth is shrouded
- Title: Things Past and Present: Lecture VI: Death and Resurrection
- after the Winter Solstice. Hence our soul can experience
- Title: Star Wisdom: Lecture II: The Easter Festival and Its Background
- the winter solstice and the subsequent beginning of spring.
- Title: Lecture IV: WHITSUN: A Symbol of the Immortality of the Ego
- happenings, with the winter solstice, the time when the earth is
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture II: The Path of the Human Being through the Gate of Death - A Transformation of Life
- the winter darkness, at the winter solstice.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: