Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sparrow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Necessity and Freedom: Lecture II: The Legend of the Prague Clock
- sparrow that longed for nothing more than to break free.
- imaginations a person might see, for that sparrow was not mere
- sparrow as an imagination. I just wanted to mention that.
- Title: World Economy: Lecture I
- but, let us say, the economy of sparrows or the economy of swallows.
- Title: World Economy: Lecture II
- instead of the economy of peoples, the economy of sparrows, the
- sparrow has to do a kind of work: at the very least, he must
- admit: The sparrow and the swallow are organised precisely in such a
- Title: World Economy: Lecture IV
- for the sparrow, satisfying its needs from Nature, pays nothing for
- it. This is evident from the contrast of sparrow economy and human, or
- Title: The Building at Dornach: Lecture V
- sparrows on the roof-tops and the chickens in the courtyard
- Title: Toward Imagination: Lecture 7: Toward Imagination
- are people who can also empathize with animals, with beetles and sparrows,
- Title: Materialism/Anthroposophy: Lecture XV
- sparrows. Surely sparrows could reveal any number of the most
- sparrows would consider this a subject that goes without
- Title: Man/Symphony: Lecture I: Man as Microcosm
- he is thinking like a sparrow. Apart from the fact that the one is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: