Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Date
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stamens
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture IX: Evolution of the Earth
- is its root; then come the stalk, leaves, stamens and pistils; the pistils
- contain the female reproductive organs and the stamens, the male. In all
- Title: Lecture: Foundations of Esotericism: Lecture XXIII
- its organs of reproduction, stamens and pistil, into the air (plant).
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Hence in the stamens we have the principle which works spirally, and
- the planets spirally are arranged in a neat circle like the stamens,
- Title: The East in the Light of the West: Lecture IV
- stamens, etc., of higher and higher development, so does diversity
- Title: Mystery Centres: Lecture XI: The Secret of Plants, of Metals, and of Men
- the self-opening blossom, in which the stamens appear and radiate
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- then make him learn its name, the number of its stamens, the petals
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture V: Modern Abstract Thinking and Living Thinking of Future Times, -or- The Idea of Metamorphosis and the Repeated Lives on Earth
- colour, then the stamens and the pistil in the middle — all being
- stamens and pistil within the stamens. Goethe maintained that the
- stamens too are only different formations of the leaf. He might also
- people. Petals and stamens are basically one, and the fact that they
- its green leaves it can proceed to unfold its petals, then the stamens,
- Title: Golden Blade, 1962: Lecture 1: Natural Science and Its Boundaries
- blossom, or of the stamens. Goethe realises that precisely by
- Title: Astral World: Lecture II: Some Characteristics of the Astral World
- in pistils and stamens just such a metamorphosed repetition. However,
- the calyx, flower petals, stamens and pistil.
- Title: Man/Symphony: Lecture VII: Gnomes, Undines, Sylphs, and Salamanders and their Relations to Ethers and Plants
- blossoms the stamens, then the seed-bud. Now — usually from
- regarded as the female element and what comes from the stamens as the
- collected with the help of the stamens, and is carried by means of the
- the anthers of the stamens being male. In no way does fructification
- Title: Eternal Human Soul: Lecture III: Goethe as Father of Spiritual Research
- the stamens and the pistil are to him only transformed leaves,
- Title: Building Stones: Lecture Four
- stamens and so a new individual arises. Schelver firmly
- Title: Young Doctors Course: Lecture V
- stamens, seed. The seed develops in the ovary, and then
- contemplate the processes in the blossom around the stamens
- Title: Apocalypse of John: Lecture XII
- into the stamens, etc., may say, “Here we have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: