Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: goethe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- GOETHE, one of the most inspired spirits of the modern age, has
- As Goethe portrays it, the inner impulse given by the Easter
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- magnificently portrayed, but to those, as for example Goethe, who feel
- something, which, in a way, rouses their antipathy. Goethe has made it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: