Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- day and sleep by night, have changed. The normal state to-day is that
- sense-impressions. Such is the life of day. At night, the Ego and
- evolution darkness enshrouds him during the night.
- Moreover, when at night the Atlantean left his physical and etheric
- human kingdoms, at night the whole space around him was filled with
- the spiritual alike by day and by night. By night they were surrounded
- gradually developed. The impressions received by man during the night
- speaking, night became more intensely night, day more intensely
- what is called the Holy Night, he was able to see through
- consciousness by night and his physical consciousness by day did not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: