Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- side and the Easter Festival, with its prospect of Whitsuntide, on the
- still earlier form, the sun in the heavens rose at the vernal equinox
- Not until the etheric body had sunk right down into the physical body
- the solid earth and to behold the Sun, the spiritual Sun at
- sunk so deeply into the physical body that he has lost even belief! In
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- among the stars I am the sun, among the elements fire;
- the sun and is living reality in the universe. The soul will feel
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- of understanding him because they had sunk so deeply into matter.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- would denote a fundamental misunderstanding. The essence of
- the Buddhist would say: ‘I should therefore misunderstand you were I
- that too would be a misunderstanding. Provided personal bias is laid
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- fall the rays of the springtime sun, for since the 21st of March the
- sun has been in the sign of spring. When, therefore, men on earth
- celebrate a Sunday — a day, that is, which should remind them of
- their connection with the sun-forces — when the Sunday comes that
- like a bit of slag into the sun; and then, in a still later time, the
- sun will burn itself out and be scattered in the All, not merely
- merely calculates or investigates qualities of the sun with the
- connected with man in its phenomena, and how the reflection of the sun
- is supposed to be celebrated on the first Sunday after the first full
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- of Easter Sunday, when the stone or the stones are rolled away.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- Sun-thought to the attainment of which all the forces of human
- Gospel of Christ truly, who affirms that what the sun reveals to the
- of the universe with the sun, and of how the time of the Easter
- the sun and the moon in spring. A link must be made with that cosmic
- cosmic timepiece in which the sun and the moon are the hands in
- learn to perceive the course of the sun and moon as the two hands of
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- have sunk, whither we hasten; whence we are redeemed, what is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: