Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: among
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Festivals and their Meaning: II Easter: Opening Remarks
- these publications only among the membership.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- before last I had to give a lecture in Stockholm, among other towns in
- itself, can be indicated by saying that among the peoples everywhere,
- man was still living with and among his gods. He believed not only in
- lost. Man came forth from a life among the gods; to a life among the
- be living among gods, they will find in Christ that source of strength
- which enables them to find their own firm centre among the gods. Men
- in former times when they lived and moved among gods. Themselves
- spiritualised, men will live consciously among spiritual Beings,
- epoch, during the Greco-Latin epoch, when Christ came down among men.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- now called Easter and it was celebrated far and wide among
- one day to come among men. Thus the God Who is to bring redemption to
- among the stars I am the sun, among the elements fire;
- among the seas the cosmic ocean; among the serpents
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- is not born in a manger among simple shepherds. The emphasis, however,
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- of rays among the different peoples and groups of human beings on the
- of earthly evolution, man was dragged into this warfare among gods. It
- was an issue that the gods in the higher worlds had to settle among
- gods: it was necessary that One from among them should descend and
- he looks down to the earth and beholds peace reigning among the
- among themselves, he through whom the greatest of all tidings of peace
- the strife waged among men in what is for them the distant past
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- of wisdom were still current among mankind, traditions that originated
- point is, among what sort of beings is he the highest? This pride
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- ought to prevail among the masses, from whom individuals came forth as
- the human universal takes effect! It is to-day as it was among the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- But I want now to stress the point that among all those teachings
- time of the Mystery of Golgotha approached. Even among the Greeks it
- among the gods who, until the Mystery of Golgotha, possessed no wisdom
- through the fact that One from among them passed through human birth
- fourth part of the Mass, the Communion, actual communion among the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: