Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- worlds, could himself bear witness to what was happening there; he had
- will have lost his bearings in the spiritual world and will have no
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- Therefore in all beings who bear the human countenance, Krishna lives
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- legend which gave us an inkling yesterday of its bearing on this
- able to bear his remains into the divine-spiritual heights.
- existence bears him into the earthly world-illness is suffering. The
- blade and ear spring from it, bearing innumerable grains which are
- There were many whom we recognise as the great bearers of
- called in this way by the onworking Christ Power to bear this mighty
- the glory of the Christ Power and Christ Impulse it bears within it,
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- persons themselves bear testimony that they have no intention of
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- blood itself was the bearer of super-sensible knowledge. For men of
- being bearers of the now sanctified blood, they still wanted
- 30, 35 years old, he bears this inherited blood within him. In that he
- by little the blood had lost the power to be the bearer of the divine
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- inner freedom, and of the real nature of the will which bears
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: