Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Festivals and their Meaning: II Easter: Contents
- The Blood-relationship and the Christ-relationship
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- The Spiritualisation of The Breath and of the Blood
- The Macrocosmic and the Microcosmic Fire: The Spiritualization of Breath and Blood,
- pervading our blood. Spiritual science constantly emphasises that man
- is the blood; the physical expression of the astral body is the life
- expression in the interplay between the blood and the nerves. It will
- interplay between the blood and the nerves, and only there, that we
- blood (our inner fire) and our nervous system (our inner air) are in
- the blood and the play of the nervous system discharge themselves in
- corresponds, within us, to the warmth of our blood, and the air in the
- reaction of blood and nerves produces the thought that flashes through
- warmth pulsating in our blood and the life pervading our nervous
- Fire and air in the macrocosm are, in man the microcosm, blood and
- fiery lightning on Sinai, was present as the Christ in the blood of
- which is constantly renewed through the breath, the blood, the
- expression of the ‘I’ must be spiritualised. The blood must be laid
- added to the Mysteries of antiquity the Mysteries of the blood, the
- blood, was not seized by an impulse to be found on the earth, the
- quickened in man's own inner being, in the blood. Thus the radiance
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- the microcosmic fire of the blood. We saw that it was the
- In the fire in our blood lives the same God Who had announced
- permeate the blood where the human fire has its seat. And if we follow
- Now the outer, physical expression for the I is the blood. This
- used by Christ Jesus at the Last Supper and in it caught the blood
- blood, the expression of the I in this chalice the Holy
- Grail. And the chalice with the blood of the Redeemer, with the secret
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- IITHE BLOOD-RELATIONSHIP AND THE CHRIST-RELATIONSHIP
- spiritual was dependent on the blood, and the particular form
- blood-relationships, his racial stock and his people.
- with their blood, they regarded themselves as the chosen
- principle whereby human knowledge was determined by the blood, the
- earlier times. For Paul was the first to declare that neither blood
- spirit and soul, into which he is not placed by his blood, but of
- Christians was not to be dependent on the blood; for of this
- are to recognise their immortality by what is determined by the blood,
- immortality is not assured, for the blood is the vitalizer and
- dependent in olden times on the blood; the blood itself brought the
- something not dependent on the blood. But there was a great danger
- blood itself was the bearer of super-sensible knowledge. For men of
- continued the once well-founded habit in regard to the blood. Without
- being bearers of the now sanctified blood, they still wanted
- their human blood.
- receives his blood through descent, through birth, and when he is 25,
- 30, 35 years old, he bears this inherited blood within him. In that he
- is brought into existence by the world-order, he receives his blood.
- If the blood is itself the guarantee of the existence of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- truly man. And the drops of blood which the aspirant for Initiation
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: