Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bush
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- stage of evolution. The first beacon is the burning thorn-bush, and
- Being Who appeared to Moses in the burning thorn-bush, and afterwards
- known in the burning thorn-bush and then in fire on Sinai. It was
- burning thorn-bush and on Sinai is the same God Who came down from
- God Who spoke to Moses in the burning thorn-bush and on Sinai in the
- heard by Moses in the burning thorn-bush, Who spoke to him in the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- thorn-bush and in thunder and lightning on Sinai; that it was the
- that is material. In the material fire of the burning thorn-bush, and
- itself. To the eyes of the spirit this material fire of the thorn-bush
- Moses beheld Him in the material fire in the burning thorn-bush and in
- material fire of the thorn-bush and of Sinai is related to the glory
- fire of the thorn-bush and of the lightning on Sinai, so He will be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: