Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: consciousness
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- consciousness, even the alternating states of waking consciousness by
- Man's consciousness in those times was essentially different. When in
- shadowy, clairvoyant consciousness.
- At the time when this kind of consciousness had evolved from a
- took its further course, the kind of consciousness that is ours to-day
- experiences of the earlier form of Atlantean consciousness. These
- spiritual investigation. The Initiation-consciousness of man's early
- individual consciousness of those who became Initiates, a wide,
- all-embracing vista of the universe. But forms of consciousness which
- coincided with it. This gave rise to the later form of consciousness
- his physical consciousness. He had been a witness of the spiritual
- when the boundaries which were to characterise the consciousness of
- consciousness. Man is no longer able to see into the innermost nature
- man's consciousness in the Post-Atlantean epoch could no longer
- the normal state of consciousness. Little by little, as civilisation
- consciousness by night and his physical consciousness by day did not
- world, and have no consciousness of the reality of the spiritual,
- physical existence has lost all belief in, all consciousness of, the
- he must have consciousness of what will then present itself to the
- ancient human times. If meanwhile he has lost consciousness of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- consciousness, and his body remained immune from decay, hidden from
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- had not yet come into the consciousness of men. We find self-contained
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- This being so, it was necessary that man's consciousness of his nature
- the blood comes to life once again in nation-consciousness. We see a
- theology, in the sphere of modern Christian consciousness all
- a community filled with the consciousness that immortality is assured
- want to continue with a consciousness that is merely the outcome of
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- consciousness that the living Spirit must always be victorious over
- need the strong consciousness of the eternity of the Spirit,
- and this consciousness will not be attained if we give ourselves up to
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- ordinary consciousness to-day man knows little of these Beings, for
- the human heart and awakened the consciousness that above and on all
- birth and death. The whole consciousness of mankind has changed in the
- course of earth-evolution. The animal consciousness of to-day, even
- consciousness, even as it was in those ages of primitive antiquity.
- this change in human consciousness, earthly life assumed a character
- and incomprehensible to their earthly consciousness namely, the
- the future there would arise in the men of earth a day-consciousness,
- life, a consciousness that is extinguished in sleep, so that in sleep
- is obliterated during waking consciousness. But, so
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: