Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: descended
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- that the man of the Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch has descended still
- We must realise that the etheric body, which has descended very
- Let us assume that he descended so firmly and deeply into the physical
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- mankind through its great Prototype, through the Being Who descended
- the earth, living in an earthly frame, has descended from spiritual
- God Vishnu descended into earthly existence. One of the embodiments of
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- Divine-Spiritual Powers who from epoch to epoch descended from
- descended far more deeply than the other Guiding Spirits, cosmic and
- after another might have descended from spiritual worlds, until
- descended should be made fit, cleansed, purified and hallowed in such
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- Spirituality has here descended to the deepest point.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- worlds, and that the Christ descended thence when He entered into the
- he had descended from a once ‘divine’ height, as his opponent, who
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- their courses. Christ descended to humanity in order to unite the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- had descended to the earthly realm at the time of the Mystery of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: