Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: disc
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- into the wider horizons of modern spiritual culture. One can discern
- evolution of humanity, for the purpose of discovering the real
- same depths of world-existence that are disclosed to-day through
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- evolution men could discover and know only in the secrecy of the
- the blood and the play of the nervous system discharge themselves in
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- outer humanity and discoverable only by those who through Initiation
- appear in order to renew the primal wisdom, but that no disciple will
- understanding and discernment.
- significant can come before the discerning human soul than that
- etheric body and astral body. To this end it was necessary to discover
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- and the same will hold good for discoveries and inventions yet to be
- understanding can be discerned to-day in the fact that the science of
- earth. The aim and ideal of spiritual science is to rediscover this
- had been His disciples, already His apostles? No! They had scattered,
- never makes for discord and sectarianism, but for harmony and peace.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- event of Damascus we can discern that he speaks as one who through
- experience of Christ Jesus, we discover a strange and astounding fact
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- alive. What the Apostles, the disciples of the Apostles and the Church
- 19th century the dire need arose to discover the Event of
- have insight can discern here a mood that is in the real sense the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- their earthly life men could not have discovered themselves. For at
- speaking men could discover little through their own faculties.
- who study attentively what is left, can still discover by these
- had taught certain chosen disciples after His Resurrection.
- Christ meeting the disciples who had gone out to seek Him there are
- Christ to His disciples.
- chosen disciples? He had appeared to them in the same manner in
- Christ taught His initiated disciples, you can receive
- you will never discover its significance for human life.
- by the Risen Christ to His disciples. And it worked with stupendous
- disciples after His Resurrection is a fact of supreme moment, and so
- disciples it was beyond men's power to acquire such knowledge by
- of the teachings given by the Risen Christ to His initiated disciples.
- and about that Teacher Who appeared to His initiated disciples
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: