Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: like
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- rainbow-like colours. This homely illustration will help you to
- perception of the spiritual beings, around him unlike to-day
- the spiritual alike by day and by night. By night they were surrounded
- impressions that were perceived by the old, dreamlike clairvoyance.
- body lay for three and a half days in a trancelike sleep, in a kind of
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- tokens are like a symbol of what at the beginning of their earthly
- approached. We may ask: Why does not Kashiapa, like the Redeemer in
- For present-day humanity, two truths stand like mighty beacons on
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- So we see that, unlike the other religions, Christianity was not,
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- the thirty-fifth year. In ordinary consciousness, we experience a like
- like a challenge to man to possess himself of super-sensible knowledge.
- It is like a declaration that Christianity cannot possibly be
- childlike in man, to that in man which does not need to be
- like this, for they are of very great significance in life to-day.
- like a bit of slag into the sun; and then, in a still later time, the
- raise a mist before their eyes when they keep a festival like Easter
- mechanistic knowledge like a tombstone rolled upon him; and he must
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- thinking of the forcefulness with which a personality like Paul at the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- not reached anything like its full power, but was only slowly being
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- thinking of a certain kind dream-like, imaginative, but still,
- animal-like characteristics. If you think, without preconceived ideas,
- animal-like organisation was at a higher level than the animal;
- to have intercourse with, his divine Teachers. But, like the animal of
- process was like that experienced by a snake when it sheds its skin
- spirit-body, like the early teachers of primeval humanity,
- if you, like the men of earlier times, could feel no intense
- have false ideas, either about them, or about Intuition and the like,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: