Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- human culture. Christianity has the power in itself of transcending
- vitally aware of the power flowing from these myths, because their
- forefathers worked in the spiritual world as powerfully as the
- and vital power in those olden days. Folk-lore and saga preserved and
- advanced, these memories of olden times receded and the power to
- and in what a few individuals gifted with special powers of
- of a people, according to its particular faculties and powers of
- but an inner affirmation, a powerful impulse in life itself. It will
- art, will broaden and inspire it, will bestow in abundance the power
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- indicated in moving words the power of the Easter bells. In the figure
- thoughts and the power of death.
- telling of how the Power, which was later called Christ, made Himself
- The all-powerful Divinity can be proclaimed in no more beautiful or
- through power from above, through what has streamed down through them
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- Christ and no other Power than He Who declared to Moses: I am
- Palestine, incarnated in a human body in order that His power might
- on Sinai, an outer sign of the Divine Power was revealed to Moses; but
- Christ Power has penetrated the earth, by what can the flame of the
- Divine-Spiritual Powers who from epoch to epoch descended from
- original, pristine power.
- It was necessary that a powerful heavenly force should stream into
- The teaching of suffering rang with power and insistence through
- with Christ kindles in the soul the power to find its way up into the
- Christ Impulse, into whose innermost being the Christ Power draws, can
- within himself. For Christ is the great Healer of mankind. His Power
- Christ Power within himself.
- through the Christ Power indwelling us. Age is not suffering, for with
- permeated with the Christ Power know that love can forge links from
- the Christ Power enables them to feel it as such. Therefore
- the Power of the indwelling Christ they were multiplied and
- that the most powerful impulse for the outer spread of Christianity
- called in this way by the onworking Christ Power to bear this mighty
- the glory of the Christ Power and Christ Impulse it bears within it,
- right into the physical bony structure the power which
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- the power to lead humanity upwards.
- death, He gave them the certain knowledge of the power that had
- departed from the earth then and only then did the power which
- and that from the Mystery of Golgotha a power streamed forth over the
- the evolutionary process and radiates the power which enables mankind
- from this death of a god streams the power which also radiates into
- Christian Initiation gives men the power to understand it. And just as
- In majestic seclusion the Divine Power poured from this deed into
- and all religions can belong to Christ, the Divine Power.
- us a glimpse, the power of peace will then have prevailed on the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- it this power of vision was coming to an end. Something completely new
- an inner power of vision, not through any mere beholding with the
- all his power to bring men out of the habit of looking to the spirits
- power of human reason and judgment; and now it is time that this
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- to be lost. The power to speak to men of a being of spirit-and-soul
- by little the blood had lost the power to be the bearer of the divine
- sustaining power of this tradition steadily diminished. Nor were men
- the world, not from awakened powers of soul, but from the
- material image of these powers only. Vision of the soul has faded, and
- destructive power to the fact that it is a product of the brain pure
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- were directed by words of power such as those of Paul: If Christ
- not reached anything like its full power, but was only slowly being
- we shall realise what power this direction of human feeling has
- How is man to acquire the power to grasp the Pentecost thought, the
- empty phrase? How is man to acquire the power to grasp this Pentecost
- this Chrestos was meant to kindle in the soul the power that makes man
- forces and, in the course of its evolution, the human powers of will
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- so dense, the death-forces in it so powerful that, although
- then you are preparing a special power of wisdom.
- This power of wisdom is the same as the power of faith; it is a
- special power of Spirit-Wisdom, a power of faith born of wisdom.
- power. Try to realise the power of it by thinking of the conditions
- all-powerful, all-divine,’ and so forth. One needs only to use the
- realise clearly that man once possessed the power to behold and
- disciples it was beyond men's power to acquire such knowledge by
- the reality of the Risen Christ, upon the power of the Risen Christ
- was intended to give men the power to regard death which from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: