Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: profound
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- A beautiful and profound Eastern legend runs as follows: The great
- of the East with his profound wisdom, which, drawn from the
- legends as profound as this one. We must remain in reverent awe at a
- profound secret, of a momentous truth which gives the answer to the
- legends. But so profound is their truth that we need all the means
- legend as wonderful and profound as that of Kashiapa.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- be able to glimpse the profound wisdom contained in this legend if we
- profound sorrow that the Eastern sages looked into the future,
- the secret of how, in the quietude of a profound mystery, this I
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- We must always feel profoundly how, in this way, vision and
- which was an echo from an Eastern wisdom even more profound than
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: