Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- consciousness, even the alternating states of waking consciousness by
- day and sleep by night, have changed. The normal state to-day is that
- in his normal state. Then the candidate for Initiation was able to see
- the normal state of consciousness. Little by little, as civilisation
- true state of affairs. In this Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch, man has
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- Buddhist and that such a statement would be utterly at variance with
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- to-day in statements often made by well-intentioned people.
- make an attempt to better this miserable state of things. But as a
- intolerance of the Roman State towards Christianity, and then, as now,
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- the concept of the State that was developing in the West. In
- State religion in other words, there crept into Christianity
- Julian the Apostate, who was no Christian, but for all that a
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- state of life between them. Disregarding birth although here
- Even in dreams the transition from the sleeping to the waking state
- part of the sleeping state, as itself a semi-sleep. But what came to
- state, not yet fully awake. He knew that what he received in
- transformation, metamorphosis from one state of existence into
- to be striven after, it may still occur to-day in pathological states.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: