Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thought
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- thoughts and the power of death.
- mysterious origin of human thought?
- Thoughts are kindled in him in a way that applies to no other being
- belonging to the earth, and through his thoughts he experiences a
- kindles thoughts in us, what process is taking place when the simplest
- or the most sublime thought flashes through us? When thoughts
- of the nervous system. Thoughts would never flash through the soul if
- should look for the origin of thought in the nervous system alone. For
- thought does not originate only in the nerves. It is in the living
- have to look for the process which gives rise to thoughts. When our
- this interplay, thought flashes through the soul.
- Now the genesis of thought within the soul corresponds, in the
- it is true, rings out in the thought. Lightning in the clouds
- reaction of blood and nerves produces the thought that flashes through
- system; then we become aware of the thought flashing through us, and we
- are in the air, Whose thoughts are in the rolling thunder. This is the
- have thoughts arising within the human being. And the God seen and
- in the body of Jesus of Nazareth. In that He thought as a man in a
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- even in Christendom itself, the loftiest thoughts and deepest truths
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- a time that can be ascertained only when man turns his thoughts to the
- thought of the present day, is far from being able to form the right
- Easter runs along the lines of old habits of thought; they use the old
- human faculty of knowledge? Should not this be the thought that rises
- Let me beg you to give these thoughts which are so pertinent to our
- their thoughts, prefer not to let themselves be troubled with thought
- bringing together in their thought the things that essentially belong
- feeling with Easter is for him to direct his thought in this
- thought and feeling that partake of a true Easter character.
- This is the thought that we should carry in our hearts and minds
- How can we acquire this right again? We must take the thought of
- must take this thought and unite it with the other thought which I
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- In the light of these thoughts, the gravity of the present time
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- Thoughts on Easter.
- THERE is a significant contrast between the Christmas thought and
- the Easter thought. Understanding of the contrast and also of the
- The Christmas thought points to birth. Through birth, the eternal
- constitution is derived. The Christmas thought, therefore, links us
- The thought underlying the Easter festival lies at the other pole
- civilisation this Easter thought assumed a form which has influenced
- The Easter thought can be grasped in a more abstract way, to
- actually leads this physical body towards death. The thought of death
- In truth, therefore, the thought of death is merely the other side
- thought. Hence at the time when Pauline Christianity was beginning to
- of death this was the essence of the Easter thought in the form
- Easter thought was transformed in an altogether egotistic direction.
- Good Friday thought which, in truth, should merely have formed the
- background for the Easter thought. But men became less and less
- capable of grasping the Easter thought in its true form. The same
- contrast, the true Easter thought.
- Man of Sorrows on the Cross. Casual thoughts and feelings about what
- thought, needs, in other words, to be lifted to the Spirit. The holy
- thought has remained, but it is associated always with the thought of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- thought-activity. But the really eternal element of the human soul is
- To one or another the thought may occur: What, then, of those
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: