Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: to-day
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- to-day the remembrance of those ancient Gods lives on in peaceful
- This is the theme that will be presented to you to-day, in order to
- In connection with this, we will penetrate deeply to-day into the
- connection with that of the Beings of the heavens. To-day we shall go
- day and sleep by night, have changed. The normal state to-day is that
- a great deal more than the colours and tones familiar to us to-day.
- perception of the spiritual beings, around him unlike to-day
- man experiences his fellow-men around him to-day. And the sagas are
- took its further course, the kind of consciousness that is ours to-day
- same depths of world-existence that are disclosed to-day through
- the etheric body was different. The connection existing to-day did not
- physical objects in sharp outlines, as we do to-day. The fact that man
- same stages as on the descent, but now in a higher form. To-day man
- spiritual world. To-day humanity has actually reached the point when
- without being recognised and known as such. Many a man to-day could
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- Christian Mystery. And so at Easter to-day the outer festival and its
- the common possession of all mankind. Let us devote our studies to-day
- knowledge into ever-widening circles. To-day we will look back into
- We hear to-day no more than echoes of the depths here contained.
- to-day, that man consists of four members physical body,
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- to-day must be brought to realise what the Mystery of Golgotha
- strange to-day in the life of Francis of Assisi is because the I was
- The time has come to-day when these secrets may be made known, when
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- I SHALL Speak to-day of certain matters in a way that could not be
- lay emphasis to-day upon one aspect of what spiritual science must
- would not have been possible to speak, as we can speak to-day, of a
- as well as this, when we look over the earth to-day we perceive a
- understanding can be discerned to-day in the fact that the science of
- plead to-day: Do not take from us the individual, personal Jesus who
- As I have spoken here to-day, so did the Rosicrucians speak in
- their small, enclosed circles. To-day these things can be communicated
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- It is good that we should confess to-day, in all sincerity, how
- People interpret Paul to-day in such a trivial manner! Again and
- world of sense is not enough. To-day, mankind has only come so far as
- accustomed. But have we any right to-day to utter this renunciation,
- up in men's minds to-day: All the lying and deception in modern
- like this, for they are of very great significance in life to-day.
- There are people to-day who, because they cannot get clarity into
- is connected with the moon, and then meditate on the need to-day to go
- unconscious though he may be of it. The truth is, we are to-day living
- to-day. We still have with us the tradition of an Easter festival that
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- materialism to-day who have no real right to celebrate an Easter
- to-day in statements often made by well-intentioned people.
- illusions to which people readily succumb to-day that must be heeded,
- better understood. To-day, of course, there is no such concept as: a
- The characteristics attributed to Paganism by scholars to-day are no
- Christians to-day is no longer Christianity. Thus in the
- dug to-day. And wherever these principles, even in a mild form, become
- of Golgotha. The need for such understanding is urgent to-day, for
- What must be understood with regard to Christianity to-day is that
- attitude of the different nationalities to-day towards each other has
- There are alliances to-day all unperceived between
- this hatred of the spirit means to-day, what nationalism means to-day!
- nationalistic passions as people are swayed to-day is completely
- the human universal takes effect! It is to-day as it was among the
- Frenchman to-day furthered by Clemenceau's nationalism, with its inner
- untruthfulness? It would be Christian to-day to acknowledge such
- Therefore Easter to-day remains a festival of warning instead of
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- What has to be recognised to-day is that even the greatest
- intellectualism that certain of its representatives to-day even go as
- This is what the Easter thought must call up in us to-day. Easter
- cosmos into a corpse. To-day we gaze at the stars and calculate their
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- I WANT to speak to-day about a certain aspect of the Mystery of
- ordinary consciousness to-day man knows little of these Beings, for
- physical bodies to-day would of course be a wrong conclusion. Such
- sides where we to-day see only clouds and stars earthly
- course of earth-evolution. The animal consciousness of to-day, even
- the animal to-day. This lies at a level below the human, whereas the
- about the animal to-day, you will say that the animal is unconcerned
- to-day, he was unconcerned with the approach of death. It never
- the life of the soul; to-day they have no such vision.
- seem to him as crucial as they must inevitably be to-day.
- traditional religion to-day, and be clear about the following. The
- interpretation of it as is possible to-day. But very little real
- itself external. There is no realisation to-day of how differently men
- prevailing to-day. Less is demanded of a man who can grasp what his
- to-day to penetrate into the wisdom of the gods. But this must happen.
- Westerners weave such fantastic ideas to-day has attained any
- to-day, in a much more spiritual way, through Intuitive cognition,
- to be striven after, it may still occur to-day in pathological states.
- It is difficult for men to-day to form any conception of this
- entered to-day into what was contained in the metabolic process of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: