Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- transformation, on a wider scale, of what already lives in
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- ‘I’, he himself transforms the astral body into Spirit-Self (Manas),
- begins with the spiritualisation of the breath, that the transformed,
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- us a guarantee that men who are Christ-inspired will be transformed
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- transformation, metamorphosis no death. Death is the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- transformation, to allow the soul to develop, to be reborn in Christ,
- untransformed, he lost sight of it altogether, and in the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- and hardly noticeable tendencies were transformed into the materialism
- Easter thought was transformed in an altogether egotistic direction.
- transformed. The Good Friday mood must be one that realises when
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- The animal accepts death. It is simply transformation of its
- immortal, eternal being lives in me,’ the transformation taking place
- transformation, metamorphosis from one state of existence into
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: