Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: The Festivals and their Meaning: II Easter: Foreword
- with the developing phases of human evolution. Especially is this true
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- been experienced, not it is true by the masses of the people, but by
- true to speak of an equal possibility, on the one side of remembering
- true state of affairs. In this Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch, man has
- conscious of the reality of the spiritual world. That is the true
- the true reality. That is the one possibility.
- symbol of true Deed, true Life.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- apprehend with our prosaic intellect what such legends contain. True
- it is true, rings out in the thought. Lightning in the clouds
- during our earthly life that that which gives man his true being as
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- by the miraculous fire from heaven? With true Easter feelings we shall
- of Nazareth. True, his original higher I had departed from the three
- spiritual fire. For it is indeed true that as the Christ was revealed
- different form; they will behold Him for the first time in His true
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- True, such teachings are also communicated to us by the scientific
- the true character of those Beings who have risen from the rank of
- Teacher. But to believe that the same is true of Christianity
- conquered death only then did they become true Apostles and
- We ourselves are still living at the dawn of true Christianity;
- great Teacher who was the originator of his religion; but the true
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- matter in a true light it will be necessary first of all to consider
- the one to bring to mankind true and fitting ideas about Christianity
- to understand the super-sensible world before he can have any true
- — while professing at the time to be true Christians. Such
- And yet it is absolutely true.
- testing. Through man's becoming inwardly untrue in regard to the very
- a true symptom of the times!
- needs think of the Kant-Laplace theory. It is true, the theory has
- and are at the same time very far indeed from forming any true idea of
- the Resurrection of which they speak; for a true idea of it can only
- in search of a true self-knowledge which can show forth man as a
- scientific outlook on the world were to be true to itself, it would
- thought and feeling that partake of a true Easter character.
- Paul. Not until then will it be possible for the true Easter message
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- conditions of the times. A true Easter impulse needs to be inculcated
- creed, maintained that this contained the true knowledge of the God of
- able of themselves to reach any true understanding of the Event of
- True it is that this bridge is broken by nationalism and by false
- not be there. And how, I ask you, are the interests of a true
- acquire a true knowledge of the spirit and through this knowledge an
- true Easter festival; until then the black of mourning cannot with
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- capable of grasping the Easter thought in its true form. The same
- contrast, the true Easter thought.
- Father, not with the Son. True, the Resurrection
- fore, while the Resurrection thought, the true Easter thought, has
- the true Being of Christ. Western humanity has drawn Christ down to
- the centuries. A true understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha is what
- earthly and physical. This aspect, it is true, has often been
- him through and beyond the gate of death, but which in its true nature
- thought if he is incapable of apprehending the true Easter thought
- But the true Easter thought will never be within our reach if we
- This is the true Easter thought that must find its way into the
- Eastertime to the Spirit of Whom the only true picture is that of the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- individuals. They were no more than vestiges, it is true, but they
- nature, you will, it is true, be able to observe death, but
- for the first time received its true meaning and purpose,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: