Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: unite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- restored from the trance and his etheric body was reunited to the
- had been initiated into that by which all peoples are united; the
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- and united Himself with the microcosmic images of the elements in a
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- separated from what we love is suffering; to be united with what we do
- who look with understanding at the Cross on Golgotha, and feel united
- Equally, to be united with what we do not love cannot be suffering
- and, when we find this way, to be united with what we do not
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- but that another Being united with him. A great deal could be
- made themselves ready, can be united with him.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- which unites earth and man with the worlds beyond the earth. To-morrow
- united with earth-evolution. But he also knew that, although Christ
- earth. He no longer feels that he is himself united with those
- whence Christ came down to unite Himself with the life of the earth!
- The only possible way in these days for man to unite a right
- must take this thought and unite it with the other thought which I
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- deathless. In his own eternal being man must unite with
- their courses. Christ descended to humanity in order to unite the
- which the earth is merely the stage. Thereby man was again united with
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- god had lived through a human destiny and had thereby united Himself
- being united with the human being in such a way that he can affirm:
- united Himself with earthly forces, the human soul would unite with
- united, too, with all the molecules which become part of the earth
- thus intimately united with earth-existence. But the union can be
- unite with Him. The Mystery of Golgotha is an objective fact,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: