Searching The Festivals and Their Meaning: II Easter
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- wisdom. It was then possible, in the Mysteries, to infuse into the
- primal wisdom, primal truth.
- the ancient, primal wisdom.
- wisdom was the basis of them all, as the one great unity. This wisdom
- the Brahmans in India. Everywhere it was the same primal wisdom
- we see the primal wisdom as the fount and basis of all religion.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, I
- to light, that the wisdom of the Mysteries is now emerging to become
- wisdom that in a certain sense leads to the very peak of
- very ground of wisdom, about life overcoming death this was
- of the East with his profound wisdom, which, drawn from the
- through the hearts of men. Primal wisdom flowing from divine-spiritual
- all-embracing wisdom taught by the Buddha, Kashiapa
- wisdom was ready to pass into Nirvana, he made his way to a steep
- legend enshrines an ancient wisdom that can only gradually be
- Only by degrees can we gain some inkling of the wisdom expressed in
- upwards to the heights of wisdom. Nor should we aspire immediately to
- the deepest wisdom. They are truth in all profundity, not invented
- wisdom sees in the Breath of Life that which man must gradually
- within. And when, as was the goal of ancient wisdom, man's breath can
- strives after wisdom. To begin with he strives in darkness. As he
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VIII: Spiritual Bells of Easter, II
- endeavours, Kashiapa had absorbed all the wisdom of the East, and it
- drawn from Shakyamuni's deep fount of wisdom and as the last
- possessor of this primal wisdom had bestowed upon mankind.
- proclaimer of the primeval wisdom in a new form, the Maitreya Buddha,
- The Oriental who understands this wisdom waits for the Maitreya
- be able to glimpse the profound wisdom contained in this legend if we
- appear in order to renew the primal wisdom, but that no disciple will
- be capable of retaining this wisdom. If the world continues
- It was those with the deepest understanding of Eastern wisdom who
- a way as to enable the primal wisdom again to be understood. Humanity
- matter, but be spiritualised. The primal wisdom will again be
- primal wisdom which, in the spiritual world, was the source of their
- upon it all at a later time. Mankind will understand the primal wisdom
- the splendour and the wisdom of all the past stream into what mankind
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture III: The Death of A God and Its Fruits In Humanity
- wisdom belonging to mankind as one whole and springing from one Divine
- primeval truth, this primeval wisdom, uncoloured by this or that
- upon the kernel of primeval wisdom contained in each one of them.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture I: Easter: The Festival of Warning
- of wisdom were still current among mankind, traditions that originated
- way through primeval wisdom, and which they can now again acquire
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture II: The Blood-relationship and The Christ-relationship
- primeval wisdom. And it can be said that this knowledge came to the
- in which the primeval wisdom came to a man depended on his
- although their particular form of the primeval wisdom was bound up
- blood-wisdom persisted right on into the 15th century
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture IV: Spirit Triumphant
- emerge from conceptions still based upon Eastern wisdom, it was not to
- of early Christianity that was still an echo of Eastern wisdom. On the
- The all-embracing wisdom by means of which in the first centuries
- which was an echo from an Eastern wisdom even more profound than
- wisdom which still sprang from instinctive depths of man's cognitional
- wisdom that pain and suffering originate from man's union with matter.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture V: The Teachings of The Risen Christ
- received what we may call the primal wisdom. The revelations
- proceeding from these Beings contained an abundance of wisdom which in
- ancient, divine wisdom; but in the whole range of these teachings
- of this divine wisdom, not even within the Mysteries; and in their
- has been lost of the genuine esoteric wisdom surviving during the
- if I may so express it, He was able to tell them out of divine wisdom
- into your souls a certain wisdom. It is the wisdom which
- you can acquire earthly wisdom, but in order to under-
- you nothing. Earthly wisdom would suffice you only
- then you are preparing a special power of wisdom.
- This power of wisdom is the same as the power of faith; it is a
- special power of Spirit-Wisdom, a power of faith born of wisdom.
- he to possess all the science known on earth, if his wisdom is able to
- among the gods who, until the Mystery of Golgotha, possessed no wisdom
- wisdom for the salvation of mankind. To penetrate into the realm of
- divine wisdom needs a very definite strength. No particular strength
- to-day to penetrate into the wisdom of the gods. But this must happen.
- The divine Beings themselves added this wisdom which the gods acquired
- great deal from these rituals because they contain much wisdom, even
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: