* P. 14:
Meditations that Rudolf Steiner gave in English
(CW 267): Evening retrospect, then:
thou my soul
To penetrate into thy depths;
In thy depths acts creatively
The world spirit's life-force,
The world spirit's wisdom-light,
The world spirit's willpower;
I belong to this all.
5 minutes expectant quiet.
Thy seven shining rose-stars
On the black wood of the cross
Shape seven rays of spiritual activity
In the dark entity of the world
In the depths of my soul
In this quiet feeling.
evening & Sat. morning:
- Look back at the previous days.
- Concentrate on the point ¼ in. in between the eyebrows
- Concentrate on the throat
- Concentrate on heart, arms and fingers
- Concentrate on the shape of the whole physical body
(That is, “It” is the
universal thinking that should live impersonally in our words;
“She” is the world soul, i.e. we should feel impersonally
like the world soul does; “He” is God, in whose will we
place our whole existence)