Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cross
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- soul, our intellectual or mind soul and our sentient soul, we come across an
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 2: Laughing and Weeping
- discovers — spiritual vision meets spiritual vision across thousands of
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- spiritual vision as a symbolic picture, The picture can be of the Rose Cross:
- the black cross symbolising what has been slain in man's lower nature
- become a pure expression of his higher soul-nature. Thus the black cross
- opened his soul to all the feelings and images which can make the Rose Cross
- Cross before his inner vision, but if with pain and struggle he has won
- black cross could not arise in the soul if there were no wood in the world;
- the Rose Cross is not found in nature. How was it, then, that rose and wood,
- who takes the inward path. We have to forget the rose and the cross, to
- had to do in order to call up the image of the black cross as a symbol of
- the Rose Cross before our inner sight. If we are patient and carry out the
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- body would never be crossed. Then, also, there would be no human development.
- continually! In real life these frontiers are crossed continually so that for
- the inner and the outer human being, that we cannot in the correct way cross
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- cross”, and for Hegel the roses on the cross were equivalent to reason
- “Reason is the rose on the cross of the present”,
- and belief in reason will make the cross victorious. Belief in reason and
- attach the roses to the cross. We have the strength in us to counter what we
- on the cross of the present.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- construction of the human thigh-bone, with its wonderful crisscross of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: