Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: paris
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- These parts are poor in comparison to what was in existence before the human
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- feelings into the whole secret symbolised by this comparison, his soul will
- symbolical comparison between plant and man, our soul had to exert itself.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- the scholar, the philosopher was reminded of an illustrated book on Paris and
- book on Paris and then the photograph album of Rome could appear. And,
- Paris. And now the image of another man appeared before him who also had a
- reached the point where the illustrated work about Paris arose in him and he
- ideas; it produces the image of the illustrated work about Paris and the
- the illustrated work about Paris, the photograph album of Rome. This occurs
- standing in front of him. The images of the illustrated work on Paris and the
- comparison is not valid. For it is based on the assumption that the ego
- cannot be observed. If the comparison with the tree were to be used, it would
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- comparison with what it is now? Only a quite abstract way of thinking could
- Comparisons are apt to be confusing; we must not only compare, but also
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- prize of beauty, and how a human connoisseur of beauty, Paris, son of the
- king of Troy, was appointed to judge the contest. Paris gave the prize to
- possession of Helen, Paris had to abduct her by force. In revenge for this
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- comparison with what was already in existence before man possessed an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: