Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: concern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- is concerned. It is words to which our concepts are generally attached; and
- before the ego in the astral body. We have to exclude everything concerning
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 2: Laughing and Weeping
- questions concerning the evolution of world and man, people generally are
- are concerned, as regards our inner soul-processes, with creating harmony
- affects the flow of the blood, so that the person concerned turns
- characteristics and his own biography, and this is what concerns us, whereas
- fundamental facts concerning laughter are not affected either way.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- intimate concern. Then the strange things told us by the mystic can be
- of things, or for molecules and atoms; we are not concerned with what the
- concerning the spiritual world.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 4: The Nature of Prayer
- anxiety about it. Is that not a sort of feeling or perception concerned with
- concerned directly with emotions of fear and anxiety, hope and joy. For the
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- questions concerning the soul. It is the intention of today's lecture,
- wisdom as far as those future events are concerned than human wisdom today.
- develop in sleep are concerned. All these thoughts on the mysterious
- spirit of spiritual science, for the latter is not concerned with
- to higher levels. The former as far as the inner human being is concerned and
- the latter as far as the outer human being is concerned. Thus there is
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- penetrating teaching concerning human souls, we could designate a positive
- these decisive questions concerning positive and negative man. For in
- these indications concerning positive and negative types can help us in
- especially in a spiritual-scientific movement, that when facts concerning the
- concerned with the ego, but that which delights or repels us is; for how we
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- further examples of still more striking cases concerning people whose
- account the nature of the philosopher concerned (I happen to know not only
- is concerned. The things transmitted by the physical body, the senses, the
- to reflect logically on matters concerning the soul. But the philosophers who
- their most detailed entailments; for being concerned to develop our desires
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- of the name. To raise art up to the level of a serious human concern, worthy
- concerns, who has not formed some idea of what conscience is. Everyone feels
- case, as in so many others of wide human concern, he will find that the
- leave alone”, long before we learn to form ideas concerning good and
- described, what does the seer tell us concerning the human consciousness of
- confronting his soul. And when a feeling concerning his evil deed arose in
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- say: “The lectures this winter have been concerned with various aspects
- seemed to give intimations concerning the sources of existence — an
- concerning man's search for truth, and the spiritual scientist feels
- Asiatic peoples and the souls living in the parts of Europe we are concerned
- concerned with external revelations. No one can imagine that Dante could have
- show that on this point we are concerned not with mere opinions but with
- of a progression. We are not concerned with criticism of Shakespeare or with
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- thing so far as man is concerned; without the sentient body there
- concerned, man was already inwardly organised before he arrived at
- Title: Lecture: Prayer
- ourselves concerned in their actual happening and in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: