Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: consist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- consists of the ego working on the transformation of the other three members
- human being initially as a four membered being, consisting of a physical
- consist of the sound which we utter? No, it is not the sound. Our ego sets in
- consists of quite different constituents than paint, canvas, light and dark.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- consisting of a physical and ether body, the latter of ego and astral
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- to stop with one's thoughts half-way but to pursue them consistently to
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- of the Ego, and man's evolution, at its present stage, consists in
- being, consisting of physical body, etheric body, astral body and
- and the continued operation of the sound, consists in this. First of
- language lies in certain tone-pictures, consisting really, only of
- whereas the word consisting of consonants only is the mere imitation
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: