Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: correspond
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- was a direct correspondence with the spiritual world; then it developed and
- activity forms and refashions the physical body correspondingly. How is the
- had become capable of having within him an organ which corresponded to what
- corresponds to the spiritual beings of the light, he could fashion into this
- correspond to outward things are not called “true”. The spiritual
- called a correspondence of outer events, outer facts, and
- the ether body in contrast to outer stimulus, and the correspondence of
- organs which correspond to the spirit of the air and we have to
- see that human language must rest on the threefold correspondence which was
- mentioned. How does this correspondence work?
- correspond to outer experiences; that is the
- and, because it has been through an internal process, corresponds to outward
- correspondence which provokes the sound in the soul; when the soul expresses
- for a corresponding outer form. At the first stage the outer impression
- no outer equivalent. This correspondence between outer being and inner
- pleasure, which is transformed into the sound “ma”, corresponds
- correspondence with the coming of the mother. The inner experience of
- corresponds to reality, we cannot demand that language copies those things
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 2: Laughing and Weeping
- passed on in the first place to the astral body, and the corresponding facial
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- experience does not correspond to the outside then the human being becomes
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- three-membered sections of the human being which correspond to one another:
- correspondence can help us to unravel the threads leading from the inner to
- correspondence between the sentient soul and the sentient body the healthy
- the human being systematically in this way, an order of correspondence can be
- significance for the human being to develop his soul-life correspondingly. In
- higher it reaches and therefore becomes correspondingly less exhausting. When
- take place which correspond to the inner impulses.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- corresponding virtue, self-reliant courage. Finally we come to wisdom, the
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- existed in direct correspondence with the spiritual world, then
- what is inwardly working there correspondingly forms and transforms
- correspond to outer objects is said to be ‘untrue.’ The
- physical body, making man into an expression of the correspondence
- correspondence between desire and enjoyment in the astral body, —
- Human speech is founded on the threefold correspondence,
- of which I have spoken. But what is it that must correspond? Upon
- process. So that what we have inwardly elaborated, corresponds only
- outer correspondence that first wrests itself from the soul, in the
- sound forth, as it were, it has first to seek for the corresponding
- psychically, in the tone, has first to seek for its correspondence.
- nothing could correspond.
- the correspondence between outer being and inner experience. The
- corresponds to the expression of joy poured into the sound “Mamma.”
- corresponding to the sentient body are permeated with the sentient
- soul; the pictures and symbols corresponding to the etheric body are
- not demand that speech shall exactly correspond to what originates in
- the artist's imitation shall correspond to reality. Speech only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: