Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: distant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- has become so strong — and this will happen only in the far distant
- something distant, belonging to the future evolution of mankind, it must be
- ego on the physical, ether and astral bodies only in the far distant future;
- being as having developed in the distant past from spiritual beings the first
- spiritual forces working on the human being in the far distant past through
- sculpted, as it were, our eyes from undefined organs in the far distant past.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- divisions which will become harmony only in the far distant future, which
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- evolution from the far-distant past, when the ego was hidden within its
- looks back to a far-distant past when man had not yet acquired
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- powers of the human soul have changed. In the far-distant past, beyond the
- its gradual development through long ages, was not present in the far-distant
- spin the threads that will link the spirituality of the far-distant past with
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- distant future, but unconsciously, that is to say, without full
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: