Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: emotion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- emotion. Thus there is a threefold activity in the subconscious; activity on
- emotion, everything which lives internally is expressed in the astral body.
- inner transformation of an emotion into sound. It is only the expression of
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 2: Laughing and Weeping
- and any object or being not only stirs the emotions of the astral body and
- of appeal to the emotions is really an appeal to human selfishness. All these
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- where the soul is still subject to emotions of fear, terror, anxiety and
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 4: The Nature of Prayer
- concerned directly with emotions of fear and anxiety, hope and joy. For the
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow, of all the emotions, images, thoughts and
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- fear and pity in the spectators, but in such a way that these emotions
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- every emotion immediately results in sickness. No one is more rigorous than
- trying to develop our feelings and emotions and our will in such a manner
- himself in a position emotionally of experiencing how the soul feels one or
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- human ego. Was it merely the personal and tribal emotions of Trojans and
- and emotions in the physical world. Homer, accordingly, does not describe
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- emotion, everything that lives inwardly. This expresses itself in the
- an inner transfusion of emotion into sound, the externalisation of an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: