Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- outer world. For the outer world is subject everywhere to growth and decline,
- all ideas of growth and decline, of birth and death, are not applicable to
- say: “Look at the plant; it grows up out of the soil and unfolds leaf
- may lead him into error, wrong and evil. The plant grows according to its
- has prepared himself in such a way that his inner being can grow out into the
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 4: The Nature of Prayer
- grow by itself, its own nature remaining unchanged. In opposition to this, we
- the soul grows beyond itself. When the soul, on looking back over the past,
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- does not return to the dark lap of the earth in order to grow again the
- grows out of the human being and is in accord with this being.
- development of the opportunity to grow beyond himself in the sense of the
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- tyrannically positive towards grown-ups if it asserts its own inherent nature
- he can grow into a world which is as unknown to ordinary people as the world
- of light and colours is to the blind. Thus we have seen how the soul can grow
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- growing out of the primeval
- Title: Lecture: Prayer
- spark, constituted as it is at the moment, must grow by
- however, is convinced that, for the growth of the spark, we
- grows beyond itself. When, in looking back over the past, the
- it a cause drawing with it as immediate effects the growth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: