Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: influence
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- final influence which lies before the birth of the ego, is present today in
- the special influence of the inner life warmth. All the work which the ego
- the human form took shape under their influence in such a way that it is an
- through the influence, the configuration of the air. After the human being
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 2: Laughing and Weeping
- examples of a definite influence on the blood caused by the ego's
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- also to some influence from the character of the nation from which he
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 4: The Nature of Prayer
- sectarian or other influence.
- that we are influenced by the past is obvious: who could deny that our energy
- have no present influence.
- prayer of devotion, prompted by the past. What, then, is the influence coming
- truly develop itself under the influence of this power, it must also be said
- nothing more than the words of the prayer, may still be open to the influence
- under the influence of the forces which prayer poured into his soul. Forces
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- healing process makes our inner life progress, death influences the
- influences development, if it is extracted from the fertile soul of error.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- impressions and is strongly influenced by ideas which come to him from this
- his actions he is drawn away from his own impulses by all kinds of influences
- be influenced not only by what the other person says but by what he does. He
- good influences, but he will be in danger of responding to every kind of bad
- soul-qualities is particularly open to the influence of those intangible,
- collective entity, but a negative man will always be influenced by it. Hence
- relatively easy to do so if we can bring him under the influence of a sect or
- be made easier if we avoid the hampering influence that particular forms of
- we may be exposed also to bad spiritual influences. When we educate ourselves
- influences, and particularly perhaps on certain bodily characteristics. But
- of marriage or deep friendship even his handwriting may be influenced.
- negative types are susceptible to the influence of other people, especially
- in which they respond to the influence of Nature around them. What then is it
- that acts on a person when he is influenced by other people or when he
- to the fore when we are approached by an influence from dark subconscious
- is not noticed, he may have an uncommonly strong influence on persons of
- man will often be subject to irrational influences he cannot keep out. A
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- influences without a second thought when a person becomes mentally
- Because this impairment of the eye influenced his vision, he often felt as if
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- youth and strengthened by the experience of life. These influences, of which
- conscience is traced back to external influences and habits, and even these
- for example, who at one time had great influence on Nietzsche, wrote on the
- influence? With his still frail ego, he would have been torn to and fro in
- clairvoyant consciousness as a healing influence, showing him what he had to
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- involved, and their influence is apparent in the course of events. The gods
- is with Aeschylus. The stream of influence from the West, with its emphasis
- centre of things. The epic had to emerge under the influence of the pictorial
- imagination that came from the East, while Western influence, with its
- possible for imagination to depend on external influences. A small fact will
- mediaeval wisdom was a necessary foundation. Its influence worked first on
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- influences immediately preceding the birth of the Ego, are to-day
- influence of the inner, vital warmth. Everything that the Ego brings
- influence, man's form was so moulded that it has become, on the
- etheric and physical bodies through the influences of the air, could
- Title: Lecture: Prayer
- yesterday, or that we are today under the influence of our
- soul is really to develop under the influence of such a vital
- was altered under the influence of the forces that poured
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: