Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: modern
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- reproduce in a modern sense what the mystic reveals except in the form of
- similar multiplicity of spiritual grounds must exist. In modern times such
- path immediately. The modern form of spiritual scientific research is
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 4: The Nature of Prayer
- emphasised that modern spiritual research calls for a development of these
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- that always imparts a positive character to the soul. For modern man,
- positive response. If someone is told that with the aid of popular modern
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- heredity. In contrast, a well-known modern philosopher describes our internal
- modern spiritual science, but such people, too, are little understood in the
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- inquire what the philosophers of ancient and modern times mean by conscience,
- In modern times, we
- on into modern times, and the more materialistic thinking becomes, the more
- object, from a modern standpoint, that things would go badly if we had to
- sanctuaries of Egypt and Chaldea and our modern science is that our science
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- from Goethe to a modern personality who also sought to invest art with a
- Muse means nothing to modern readers, this is because they no longer have the
- that he belonged to it, whereas a modern man feels that he stands apart from
- to write a sacred epic poem, with the conscious intention of doing for modern
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- reproduces it. Before man was a self-conscious spirit, in the modern
- much realisation of this in our modern age, when there is so little
- Title: Lecture: Prayer
- itself. In contrast, we pointed out that modern spiritual
- it. Anyone who knows the interrelations of modern life will
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: