Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mould
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- moulder of the system of veins and glands. The astral body, again,
- moulds the nervous system. Therefore it is only correct to speak of a
- about in man, if it is to be moulded into the physical body, proceeds
- to our thinking; it is an instrument that moulds itself according to
- man is to-day able to mould his external being artistically from out
- influence, man's form was so moulded that it has become, on the
- small extent mould our physical body. The spiritual beings preceding
- certain epoch was able to mould in man the highly artistic organ of
- formed and plastically moulded that at the present stage man is, so
- “Spirit of the Air,” has indeed worked in and moulded the
- only so mould the physical body that it ultimately became a kind of
- the Ego, then, formed and moulded man in this threefold sense, and
- moulded and incorporated in us through the air. Just as we set
- bare outline. But when we know that an Artist, who moulds speech, is
- recreate what the ‘artist of speech’ has moulded in man
- Scientist has tried to mould each sentence artistically; he does not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: