Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 2: Laughing and Weeping
- out of his soul from waking until he falls asleep. These are man's
- of the ego's activities between waking and falling asleep we can see
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- inter-linked in their effects. When the human being goes to sleep at night,
- which only presents us with its outward aspect, sleep remains in the physical
- between inner and outer, with it. That is why in the sleeping human being
- that in the sleeping human being the physical body and the ether body are
- between outer and inner. In contrast, the astral body in the sleeping human
- being to go to sleep? This subject has been mentioned before, but it is
- sleep every night?
- us between waking up and going to sleep, it can only do because it sees its
- sleep at night we see an interaction between the inner and the outer human
- is why we sleep. We would be unable to live without entering the world of
- being taken in their immediate form into our sleep each night, into those
- necessary to transform these experiences in periods of sleep. For example, a
- thing is best learnt by heart by learning it, sleeping on it, learning it
- again, sleeping on it again. If one is not able to immerse the experiences in
- sleep in order for them to emerge as abilities or in the form of wisdom or
- body into the state of sleep then we would be able to change them. But in the
- spiritual world each night through sleep from which we wake up again in the
- thus active in this particular state of sleep which the human being is
- means waking up from a state of sleep which encompasses the physical and
- and the ether body to restore them to their normal state. Only in sleep can
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- and consciously, the condition which occurs normally in sleep, when the soul
- world-outlook, which makes no claim except to arouse the forces sleeping in
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- areas that sleep has to be regarded differently from the way it is understood
- in ordinary science. We have shown how what remains in bed of the sleeping
- being in sleep. Ordinary consciousness just does not see that something
- world, between going to sleep and waking up. And it also fails to recognise
- sleep in order to sustain the ordinary soul-life. That is why we have to
- present with his laws also in sleep, and the inner human being, who is only
- in sleep. As long as this distinction is not made we will not be able to
- Physical body and ether body remain in bed during sleep. Then the parts which
- withdraw from the physical and ether bodies during sleep into the spiritual
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- unsleeping watch over it and passes judgment where the ego could not yet
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: