Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: special
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- our feelings and thoughts, those things of a special and intimate nature
- language” as something of special significance. A considerable amount
- the subject of investigation by certain specialist scientific disciplines.
- the special influence of the inner life warmth. All the work which the ego
- via the blood. That is why the blood is of such special nature. When the ego
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 2: Laughing and Weeping
- especially in tune with its environment if it has been trying to understand
- also are the talents, capacities and special characteristics which will
- to his environment springs from his individual ego. Thus the special
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- mystics, especially, we must set aside any idea that the knowledge they have
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 4: The Nature of Prayer
- marked especially by the emergence of egotistic spiritual trends which have
- If we look back over these past experiences, especially those in which we
- today, especially on the ground of Theosophy wrongly understood — and
- that works through prayer, and this comes out with especial clarity if we
- out of the finite and the transient to the eternal. This was felt especially
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- experiences turning into love? He would have to take the special measure of
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- he is in a large assembly of others, especially if the assembly is active.
- animal fashion to a special diet, vegetarian or the like. We cannot bring
- earthly life, and especially to the impressions made on us by other people.
- negative types are susceptible to the influence of other people, especially
- especially in a spiritual-scientific movement, that when facts concerning the
- example, of a researcher who has worked very fruitfully on a special subject
- purely theoretical approach to Nature, especially if it omits everything we
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- referring less to the rapidly expanding non-specialist literature than to the
- specialist one, will be able to note from the point of view of spiritual
- attributable to the special prominence of the one or the other organ. For
- organ gains special prominence, for then resistance is encountered, but if
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- and in his work we find a theme which is especially remarkable for the
- This is especially
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 9: The Mission of Art
- especially to visionary symbols in picture form.
- Dante that specially impressed us? He stands there by himself, with his own
- had no such vision: he makes no claim to having had a special revelation at a
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- Science, but it cannot be said that specialists in our age have been
- Title: Lecture: Prayer
- the special life of the soul. For this, we must understand both
- and special life of the soul. Whatever leads to prayer
- infinite. This was felt especially by those such as Angelus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: