Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 1: Spiritual Science and Language
- as a whole. Whoever states that concepts and ideas could arise in us without
- outside world. The ether body simply states. That is why in the Semitic
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 2: Laughing and Weeping
- Tears are used here by Goethe to symbolise the state of soul which enables
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 4: The Nature of Prayer
- state, when our whole environment becomes calm and silent, when only the
- impair the purity of prayer and its accompanying state of mind. If we make
- worse are statements which are true under certain circumstances, but
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- the ego enter an unconscious, or perhaps better said, subconscious state.
- to be understood in order to recognise the apparently abnormal states as they
- see them enter the state which we call “tiredness”. We see them
- body into the state of sleep then we would be able to change them. But in the
- thus active in this particular state of sleep which the human being is
- means waking up from a state of sleep which encompasses the physical and
- and the ether body to restore them to their normal state. Only in sleep can
- periods of development. Life works in such a manner that it creates states of
- as the laws of nature.” These documents, which stated that further
- volcanic eruptions were impossible according to the current state of
- in death, and produces a state of health which is not alien to man but which
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- least a half-conscious state and evidently possessed by some other power?
- state of soul.
- afraid of what may come of it, and this induces in us a negative state of
- life which comes to meet an unavoidably negative state of feeling and
- less developed state.
- radiance of a higher state of soul, if we have first been raised through art
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 7: Error and Mental Disorder
- individual divisions and to state that in fact no firm line exists between a
- Such statements
- And the danger lies not in the fact that the statement is wrong, but that it
- wrong statements are sometimes less dangerous than correct ones which can be
- statement will be noticed only by someone who is properly accustomed to
- present in the outer human being in the waking states, but separates himself
- state the sentient soul is in constant exchange with the sentient body.
- passing states. For the least disturbance of our soul-life occurs when the
- states which verge on the pathological. Nevertheless, it is difficult to
- decide where the healthy state ends and the pathological one begins. An
- at and easily recognise the logical absurdity of the statement: it is a
- pattern — that there is a preceding statement “what you have not
- from soul and spirit — a statement on a higher level which we have
- intellectuality, he makes the statement which can serve as motto for us in
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- lecture showed that what he meant by this statement — we need not now
- statement important for a soul seeking to grasp the riddles of existence, as
- should say to us: just as the ego rises in this way to higher states of soul,
- its way up to its present state of consciousness.
- that can show how external facts confirm the statements here derived from
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science and Speech
- word formation, — at least so it was stated by those who
- external world. Anyone who stated that concepts and ideas arise
- Title: Lecture: Prayer
- absorption. Just as the mystic is enabled to attain a state
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: