Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0059)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: urge
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 3: What is Mysticism?
- which springs from a justified urge in the human soul, thoroughly justified
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 4: The Nature of Prayer
- conflict between our higher and our lower ego. Then our feelings surge up and
- and urges, fights, temptations and wild desires which the soul experiences
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 5: Sickness and Healing
- surge through it. But in contrast, the human being observes within himself
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 6: Positive and Negative Man
- impressions cannot disturb. Again, his actions follow certain urges and
- every inner demand. The ego can scarcely raise itself out of this surge of
- will then be impelled by definite urges, passions and desires, while his
- of mass-soul in which all the various urges, desires and judgments of those
- Title: Metaporphoses/Soul Two: Lecture 8: Human Conscience
- the temptation to commit them. The original urge for revenge was forgotten,
- over to the desires, passions and instinctive urges that arise from his
- Title: Lecture: Prayer
- is called prayer. The soul possesses the urge, and
- egos follows. Feelings surge up and down, but we can work our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: