You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: helen
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture X: Homunculus
- of Paris and Helen. Faust himself gets the desire to behold
- Helen; and one understands it after Goethe's portrayal that he
- everlasting-mental of Helen exists. Mephistopheles can give him
- everlasting of Helen in the realm of the mothers. He brings up
- spiritual really has to purify the forces. He approaches Helen
- as if she is a sensory appearance and the result is that Helen
- emerges which leads him into the realm where Helen has
- able to face Helen as a human being, as she lived as a human
- has to embody herself, and Faust must be able to face Helen as
- one has to search the spiritual of Helen? There he remembered
- really become the leader in the regions where Helen shall
- into the elements splendidly where Helen should originate where
- elements, and Helen appears in the third act. The reincarnated
- Helen appears who does not smash Faust.
- forces to the incarnation of Helen, the Homunculus of Hamerling