Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0063)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: carry
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Michelangelo
- and carry over once more into later epochs. In this way and thanks to
- special characteristic that the souls, who carry over their fruits
- direct the times. The very stone was to carry to later ages the
- moment ready to carry out what Michelangelo has set within them.
- physically exhausted, yet with the strength that enabled him to carry
- feeling that it enters only once into earthly evolution and cannot carry
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture IV: On Death
- he must carry out the whole work that is necessary for years in
- is that what the spiritual researcher has to carry out
- experience this ego if you did not carry death in your body.
- following words. We carry not only the vital forces, but we
- also carry the forces of death in ourselves. It gives us the
- that something that one would like to carry out in the soul is
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture V: The Meaning of Immortality of the Human Soul
- the mentioned exercises to carry out an inner spiritual-mental
- spiritual life and they carry them over to future epochs to
- Thus, one attains real forces that carry
- souls carry over what is created in one epoch from epoch to
- between birth and death. If the body did not carry out its duty
- human being is not able to carry the picture of a single lion
- to imagine a lion. We carry them through the gate of death. We
- carry just that mostly through the gate of death what is not
- and should not learn what it would have to carry out as an
- carry it through death and in which the subtler forces can
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VI: The Evil
- thinks that a limited being cannot always carry out the good
- physical nature that it can really carry out that spiritual
- the spiritual world. Then you know that you carry these
- one has to carry out in order to come into the spiritual world,
- carry down to the physical world what he needs to be a
- spiritual beings except the human beings that carry their evil
- into that region where the human being cannot carry his evil.
- are spiritual beings that can carry the spiritual into the
- place which they enable to carry out what they have to carry
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VII: The Moral Basis of Human Life
- want to point to the fact that now the human being can carry on
- self, for that what you carry as a spiritual-mental core
- in yourself and you carry it on through the times. What
- to carry consciousness into this world. It is a dreadful
- to the spiritual world. Everybody can carry out the exercises,
- we really carry that voice as a force in us into the
- hold and carries you. What can hold and carry the human being
- to find ourselves in our inside and to carry what we find in
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture VIII: Voltaire
- with some divergences in the individual lives, to carry over
- Title: Spiritual Science/Treasure for Life: Lecture X: Homunculus
- One would have to carry back one's mind
- human beings gather to carry out their decision, Eldo and Dora
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: